Our professional ethics is our highest principle at all times.
- Retained Search : This involves executive search techniques creating a pool of relevant candidates. This serviced uses a team of professional researchers working closely with consultants carrying out detailed briefing, interviewing and short-listing
- Retained Advertising and Selection : This involves a detailed briefing, interviewing and selection of a short-list from a combination of advertised response and a database search
- Retained Register Search : This involves detailed briefing, interviewing and short-listing from our database of candidates
- Contingency : A “success only” fee service where we provide candidates from our database
- Human Resources Consultancy Service : This involves Staff Handbook, Re-Organization , Performance Appraisal, Social Benefits Arrangement, Business Start-Up, Manpower Planning, Employment Legislation, Management Consulting, Outplacement, Corporate Training Programme
With our great effort and our long experience in the industry, we have successfully built up huge resources of candidate pool, which is one of our solid, though not the only sources of candidates. This really can help us to get access to potential candidates who are not actively looking for opportunities in the market but would consider if good opportunities or match is possible.(PIBA).
Our philosophy is to conduct business with complete professionalism, absolute honesty and strict confidentiality. All proprietary information concerning our client, its organization, products, services and business plans will be treated as highly confidential. So will be information related to all candidates.
Our team of consultants comprises people who bring in depth industry knowledge and experience through years of career development in their respective fields, as well as people who have developed their contacts and experience directly from recruitment or executive search background. With industry and product knowledge and a thorough understanding of the search and selection process, our consultants can effectively and efficiently evaluate and recruit the best candidates for our clients in a timely and professional manner.
Please send us your CV to email@example.com for job matching .
We have various job opportunities waiting for you.
Director / Vice President in Private Equity
• Solid experience in raising fund for private equity projects with established investor network required.
• Wealth management professional with successful track record in raising fund for private equity projects could be considered
• Deal sourcing experience for growth stage private equity projects with China focus valued.
• Holder of SFC Responsible Officer license for Type 9 regulated activity is preferred but not a must
• Business mind, self-motivated, positive, energetic and self-discipline
• Bachelor degree or above in areas which can demonstrate relevance to private equity career
• Assist in the fund raising for the Group's AI, Fintech and other fast growing businesses in China
• Mature, self-motivated and pro-active
• Fluency in written & spoken Mandarin
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
5-day week and attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and contact phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.